2000 problem

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:33:33 +0200

YEAR 2000 News
In one of the E-zines I receive I found the following:

Jeltsin, Clinton and Bill Gates are invited to visit God. He explains to
them:
+ACI-I have invited the three most influential persons on earth to proclaim my
message through them:
Tomorrow I will destroy the earth+ACEAIg-

Jeltsin calls together his government and says: +ACI-I have two bad messages:
1) God exists and
2) Tomorrow he will destroy the earth+ACEAIg-

Clinton calls together congress and says: +ACI-I have good news and bad news:
1) The good news is God exists+ACE-
2) The bad news is that he will destroy the earth tomorrow.+ACI-

Bill Gates enters the Microsoft building and cries: +ACI-I have two fantastic
announcements:
1) I am one of the three most important persons on earth and
2) The year 2000 problem is solved+ACEAIg-