Crown,

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:44:41 +0000

Hi Roger,
   Downbearing barely exists if at all in the whole midrange using
several different tools to analyze.  Downbearing is strong at the lower
end of the bass bridge decreasing  as you go up.  The treble bridge has
good positive downbearing in the top section which disappears about half
way down, and reappears slightly near the bass break.   Yet this old
board with no crown, cracked, etc has a strong solid tone and aftersound
thoughout with good sustain.
-Mike Jorgensen