Value of Currier grand

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 01:27:50 EDT

<< I have a customer that wishes to sell a Currier grand and is interested
 in its value.  There are very few Currier pianos in Canada, so am
 requesting help from friends down south.

 I have a fair idea of its worth, but would like your input.  The piano
 has not been mistreated, and is in good condition.  Value can be given
 in U.S. dollars.

 With appreciation for your help,
 Al Jeschke RPT >>

You have a raarrity. If there are a few Currier grands in Canada, there must
be even fewer in the States, because I have never seen one.

I wold suggest your customer treats this piano the same way I suggested the
Steinway be sold. Put an ad in the paper and ask $2500 for the piano. If it
sells immediately, you probalby sold it for too little. If no one buys it,
reduce the price until it does.

Willem Blees