Sweet Sound Tuning

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:31:52 -0500 (CDT)

>Dear comrade,
>
>On the other hand, it doesn't sound _too_ different from what Newton
>describes. We might have good company for our interplanetary trip!
>
>Susan

Dear interplaneterianite,

Truth be known, and high horses left at the door, I suspect nearly everyone
who is capable of producing a pretty tuning is doing essentially the same
thing, give or take a little tongue repositioning. Now, about Newton, I
won't have to wrestle him for a window seat will I?

"Some times I sits and thinks, and some times I sits and thinks I thinks."
  -- Bare Lee Functional --

 Ron