Sweet Sound Tuning

David W. Pitsch dwpitsch@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 12:58:23 -0600

Yes Don, the mic is turned all the way up, I had to do this initially two weeks
ago when I got the first version.  At 1/2 volume, the RCT wasn't able to respond
for more than 0.5 seconds.  Perhaps I need to go to some better type of mic than
the internal one, but for what I have experimented, the internal mic works
better than the line in, as per Don Mannino commented as well.  D. Rose, do you
have suggestions on what type of line in mic would improve the spinner
response?  Dean thinks it is a Windows related problem, not RCT.