Your Own Words (was: further on Kimball La Petite)

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 14:18:37 -0400

Hi Pianoman James Grebe!

Do you put out a newsletter or did you simply write up a fistful of
brochures to be distributed as you saw fit?

I have found that humor goes a long way, especially if you can capitalize
on something the customer is very fond of.  I might scribble a note about
how helpful the dog was at keeping my feet warm, or how a cat helped by
periodically giving me back rubs ... or just that the piano is ready to
have a good party of its own.

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net
----------
> From: pianoman <pianoman@inlink.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: further on Kimball La Petite
> Date: Friday, June 26, 1998 8:25 PM
>
> Back with more info.  This lady I used to tune for in the later 80's when
> she moved to Connecticut until now.  She remembered my name all this time
> because I gave her one of my brochures that I write, publish, and give
> away.  The one she saved was one I did on the history of Kimball.  It was
> not a particularly complimentary text but an honest one in my opinion.
So