Venturing into HT

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:10:38 EDT

Avery  writes, inre introducing an artist to HT's

>P.S. I think you'll be surprised. I know the teacher here was. She
>loved it and will be using it in the concert July 3rd.

      I have yet to introduce a classical artist to Well-Temperament and not
get a similar reaction.  The only barriers to their use are economic, and that
is changing.  The problems occur when post-1900 music is played on pre-1800
tunings, but these are problems that are easy to avoid.
    Again, congratulations Avery, you have moved to the front lines of the
Temperament Crusade, (where the blades are busy and sharp, but where the glory
really is,  we lead, follow, or get left behind......(:)}}}}
Regards to all,
Ed Foote
Precision Piano Works
Nashville, Tn.