Broadwood Grand for sale

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@EqualTemperament.com
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:35:09 +0900

Rob;
Please feel free to register your customers piano with our classified ads at
EqualTemperament.com -It free.
Regards;
Garret Traylor
:-------------------------------------------------------------------:
 Register your piano service at EqualTemperament.com!
 Promoting the use of the piano around the globe.
:-------------------------------------------------------------------:
 Garret E. Traylor - Equal Temperament Services
 PSC 482 Box 14 - FPO, AP 96362-0014
 (Kadena Air Force Base - Okinawa Japan)
 Associate Member at Large
 Washington D.C. Chapter - Piano Technicians Guild
 Web: http://www.EqualTemperament.com
 E-mail: traylorg@EqualTemperament.com
:-------------------------------------------------------------------:

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Robert B. Edwardsen
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 1998 1:21 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Broadwood Grand for sale

Dear List:

I have a customer with and old antique (circa 1850) Broadwood  grand that
they
would like to sell.  This is not a modern grand and is more of a museum
piece
than a functional instrument.  It does not have a single cast plate (bars
screwed in at the front and back) and is straight strung.  I have no idea of
its' value.  It is all original except for new key bushings.  If you are
interested please call:
Bonnie Clendenin:    716-266-7776 (no email)

Rob Edwardsen