Reply to Rob Stuart-Vail Re: Bidding Restringing Job

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 10:49:26 +0100

Rob Stuart-Vail wrote:

> Stan,
>
> We've all been there, so I just have to ask:
>
> Are you planning on doing this job on site?  That *should* add considerably
> to your estimate because of extra travel.  If not on site, don't forget to
> add the RT moving costs in your estimate.--

I had initially thought I would do it on site to save money - the owners live
very close to me and are long-time friends, so haning around their house for
long periods of time wouldn't be a problem. But as I mentioned in my post a
couple of minutes ago, they've decided to hold off on major expenditures for
now.

Thanks again.

Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX USA