Another TUNE-OFF, was Re: RCT - The Daily Worker's VTD

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 11:35:37 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jim:

I think you are right, as usual. What differences there may be would be so
small that it would not be discernable. I predicted the same before Virgil
and I went after it. Then, there would always be the arguments that, it
wasn't the machine, it was the operator. Well, it would at least make for
a lot of conversation. There wouldn't be a dime's worth of difference.
Kinda' like the difference between Republicans and Democrats who spend a
lot of agitation over whose ox is being gored; they both equally want
your money and power.

Jim Coleman, sr.