Final Solution?

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 05 Oct 1998 13:01:53 -0600

Hi Bill,

Do continue. You are part of the problem not part of the solution. Those of
us who try to have an open mind will have them slammed shut .

As for your comment about Mr. Brooks the less said the better.

Well Mr Knight in shining armor I guess they have failed to wipe out  HT so
go tilt at some other windmills.

At 02:36 PM 10/5/98 EDT, you wrote:
>  As for thought police, during a certain period that
>the Journal was controlled by one individual, there was no discussion
>whatsoever of HTs.  There was no HT class in Orlando because Wally Brooks
(I'm
>not the least bit afraid of naming names on this one) made sure there would
>not be.  Wally repeatedly harassed me while I was preparing the piano for the
>Providence class, enough so that I could have filed charges against him.
That
>would not have done the least bit of good however.
>
>  Do you really think there are not those who want the very idea of a
>different kind of temperament to be so completely supressed that no one will
>ever think of the concept again?  There are plenty of them.
>
> <>

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com