A Different Solution

Stan Kroeker skroeker@mts.net
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 22:30:14 -0500 (CDT)

I invite members on both sides of this increasingly hurtful discussion to
turn to page 2 of the 1998 membership directory and (re)read the PTG
Mission Statement and Code of Ethics.

Exerpts:

...to promote the highest professional, ethical...standards for our members.

...I will act honorably and in a professional manner.

...I will promote, in any way that I can, good will toward my profession...

The twelve articles in the Mission Statement and Code of Ethics relate
primarily to our interaction with our clients but perhaps they might
encourage us (PTG members) to settle our differences as mature, rational
adults.

Regards,

Stan Kroeker
Registered Piano Technician