Ivory or bone keyboard

Jay/Deb Mercier mercier@minnewaska.com
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:25:45 -0500

Richard, the following info. was posted recently.  Hope this helps.  -  Jay

The September PTG journal has an ad for ivory keytops, page 38. "Pre-ban
ivory
cut to your specs for keyboards. Most sets are $500. U.S. customers only.
Warther Museum, 1387 Old Road, Sugarcreek, OH 44681. 330-852-3455."

Pat Wilbur, Associate
Fort Worth, TX