Wegman grand info needed

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 17:36:26 -0600

Richard,
Be sure to check and see if there is a pin block in this piano!!!!!!!!  No
kidding if my memory serves me correctly the pins are only about 1 1/4 "
long and are held in a cast iron plate by friction. They are something else
to tune as you need to think of the friction vectors of the tuning pin.
Joe Goss