Wegman grand info needed

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 03:33:00 -0500

Thank you Jim.
	  She is 75years old and remembers the Wegman piano being moved in when
she was
three. Of course I assume she wants to remember her parents for buying a
piano of decent quality. So armed with good advice from this
list,,especially your encouragement, and "all my well learned politesse"
I am sure we will be glad we met.

Richard Moody