drop action, action bracket screw removal

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 19:50:21 -0600

Frank,
If you have a small gas torch with a soldering tip, try getting it very hot
and turn off the gas and applying to the head of the screw. Secondly try
tapping the screw, with a screwdriver in the slot,
using a light hammer or other tool.
Joe Goss