Dogs reply

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 14:27:42 -0500

Hi Newton,
Here I am sitting in front of this silly computer in my underwear and
laughing my head off at your dog lines.  Great stuff.  Now I have to get up
and get dressed and go down to the shop for some serious woodworking.
Carry on.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G
pianoman+AEA-inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Peripherals in
St. Louis, MO
-----Original Message-----
From: Newton Hunt +ADw-nhunt+AEA-jagat.com+AD4-
To: pianotech+AEA-ptg.org +ADw-pianotech+AEA-ptg.org+AD4-
Date: Saturday, October 10, 1998 11:03 AM
Subject: Dogs

+AD4APg- The Best Lessons In Life I Learned From My Dog
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Perk your head up every few minutes to make yourself look useful
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Place your mess next to someone else's to hide or confuse the blame
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Acting tough is more useful than being tough
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     It is acceptable to tear down fences when you are overly romantic
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Move around the room every few minutes to hide the source of your gas
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Groan with pleasure when you enjoy a good back scratching
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Sleep often when you are no longer a pup
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     The sad, pitiful look works better on humans than showing teeth
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Chasing your tail distracts the children from your real plans
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Don't drag dead animals into the house when people are watching
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Give them the best darned greetings when they come home and they will
+AD4APg-     think you care
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     The back underside of the sofa is the best place to hide things
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Humans do not like it when you sniff their back underside
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     If you squat too low, the mess sticks to you instead of the ground
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Act like the only thing you care about is food, and they will give
you
+AD4APg-     nifty treats
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     When in doubt, sniff it+ACE-
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-     Avoid doctors+ADs- they remove things that never grow back
+AD4-