(no subject)

Ted Simmons ted@brevard.net
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 21:01:49 -0400

Hi David,
   Been there many times.  Your piano needs to have the action brackets
replaced.  The brackets presently installed have expanded and grown to
where regulation is either impossible or temporary.  I've done many of
these replacements. Even if the spread dimension measures OK, the brackets
still need to be replaced, and this is usually a warranty condition.  Call
Samick.

Ted Simmons