Kawai problem

Don Mannino DonMannino@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:54:38 -0700

James,

Not sure where the clicks would be coming from in the center!  Since it is a regular wood shank with cloth bushing, there isn't much there to make a click.

If reaming and repinning solves it, great! Let me know - I'll add that to my arsenal of answers.

If repinning doesn't solve the click, get back to me - we may be able to put our heads together and get to the bottom of it.

>Why do they make the plastic parts the same color as wood, just to trick us?

No, but perhaps to look tasteful. They could be any color, like Lego bricks, but the nice beige looks more conservative, don't you think?

As Kieth said, didn't fool you, James!

Don Mannino RPT