Hearing Protectors

Norm Barrett barre46@ibm.net
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:43:46 -0500

Hello Michael,
I just checked my Gempler's catalog and they have quite a large selection of
hearing protectors. Glancing thru quickly, the highest rating I saw was NRR
33. They have an earplug sampler for $19.95 with 30 pairs for you to find
out what you like. I  have not seen their website but the URL is
http:www.gemplers.com. Their ordering phone #  is 1-800-382-8473 and for
product questions 1-800-874-4755.
Norm Barrett
Memphis, TN