Tuning Hammers

david severance severanc@mail.wsu.edu
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:19:58 -0700 (PDT)

To ??

Yes, all the working dimensions are the same as the original Hale tuning
hammers.  I don't believe the "fit and finish" is as good as the original
but then again the later model Hale hammers were not of the same quality as
the older models.

Dave Severance
Dept. of Music and Theater Arts
Washington State University