Birdcage

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 05:36:30 -0600 (MDT)

	Eliot,

	I have tuned a few of them. However, the ones I ran across had the
normal type of tuning pin, so my number 2 tip worked on them. I pulled the
action forward long enough to instal my temperament strip, then pushed it
back into position.Tuning outside the temperament strip area works well if
you use a Papp's mute.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta