Hearing Protection

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:49:51 -0600

HI Jory,

I suggest u talk to goosey lousey about the sky as I understand that once a
piece of it fell down..and hit her head.

At 07:46 PM 10/18/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Jory responds:
>The sky is blue due to a phenomenon called "Rayleigh Scattering"  See:
http://www.meikleautomation.com/sky~1.html for a very good explanation.
Sorry I'm on a roll and can't stop myself.  Now if I could just find out if
fish sleep.....
>Seriously, I'm sort of the original curious George.  I love this stuff.
My favorite question is "why".  I drive my piano technician nuts!  She's
gotten pretty used to it by now, though.
>My little nephew (age 3 years) asked me "How high is the sky?" the other
day.  Anybody have an answer for that one?  I told him that it is as high
as he can imagine and a little bit more.

>Jory

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com