Sun and Pianos

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:06:45 -0400

Nothing works,
Protect your investment, move the TV, block off the windows
or move to a more suitable dwelling.

If you bought a new car, would you park it under a bird's nest?
Would you wear a new suede jacket in the rain?
Would you leave a new computer program box of discs on the
dashboard in the sun?

Flowers like sunlight. Is this is a piano/plant stand?

Need I say more?

Jon Page