Briefly off-topic

Jay/Deb Mercier mercier@minnewaska.com
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:21:00 -0500

I would recommend either Adobe Pagemill or Microsoft Frontpage.  Both
programs have their perks.  The main difference between the two is that
Adobe Pagemill saves all your pages to your hardrive, which then you have to
FTP them to the server hosting your website.  Microsoft Frontpage uses a
system where you can save everything on your server instead of taking up
room on your hardrive.

Personally, I feel that Microsoft Frontpage is easier to use.  But that's
just my opinion.

As far as learning how to use, it's just another program like any other
mainstream program on the shelves.

Jay
Here's my music website if you're interested:
http://www.minnewaska.com/spectrum.html