Whitman upright...

Spockstein@AOL.COM Spockstein@AOL.COM
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:19:14 EDT

List,

Tonight is a grand occasion. lol. I got my first old cruddy upright to start
work on. And the best thing is, I got it free. plus, it's in ok condition, not
absolute junk. So....here's the main question, how old is it? I looked on the
web for an online resource that could tell me but did not find one that i
wouldn't have to wait weeks for an answer. I also didn't want to buy the atlas
just yet. The serial number is 38384. I would appreciate any response on your
part.

Caleb McVey