Scheduling customers

IgorKatz2U@AOL.COM IgorKatz2U@AOL.COM
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:30:45 EDT

I schedule customers 9:00, 11:00, 1:00 & 3:00 to allow time to do any extra
work that needs to be done.  If all they need is a basic tuning then I get
ahead of schedule & I'm early to my appointments.  Some customers seem to get
offended if I show up early.  I could wait somewhere until the appointed time
but this would be a waste of my time.  I'm interested in how much time the
rest of you allow between tunings?  Thanks in advance from David Porter in St.
Louis, MO