Scheduling customers

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:13:50 -0400

IgorKatz2U@AOL.COM wrote:

> I schedule customers 9:00, 11:00, 1:00 & 3:00 to allow time to do any extra
> work that needs to be done.  If all they need is a basic tuning then I get
> ahead of schedule & I'm early to my appointments.  Some customers seem to get
> offended if I show up early.

..i find myself early at times also, and if that's the case, I will call ahead and
ask if it's ok if I show up a little early..no one has turned me down yet..but I
would NOT show up to a customer's home 15 minutes early without a prior ok..nor
would I be more than 15 minutes late without notifying them first..that's the
guide that I use..15 minutes either way gets a phone call.

> I could wait somewhere until the appointed time
> but this would be a waste of my time.  I'm interested in how much time the
> rest of you allow between tunings?

..sometimes you have to "bang them out" and you don't have a chance to rest..i
like my ears to rest for 1/2 hr. between tunings.

Phil