Not Off Topic

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:26:53 +0000

> Steinway got turned off on "plastic" because of the infamous teflon bushings.
> I would not look for anything plastic in a Steinway ever again.

> Randy Mangus,RPT

Plastic? I used to be turned off by it too but now I think it's
wonderful stuff.  I sneared at power tools with plastic cases until I
was cutting with a skill saw and went through a 12/2 wire I didn't know
was back there.  If it had been a metal case, My dear wife might be a
widow.

Thanks Plastic!  (My boat is a big clorox bottle--I love it, I just wish
the core of the deck was not that crummy stuff called wood.)
-Mike.