Mac Business S'ware

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 06:26:29 -0700

Eliot,
I have both the MAC and a window's machine.  I have been a MAC man since 1983
when they first came out and have use FileMaker PRO 4.0.  It is completely
customizable and allows you to have as many records as your computer ram and
harddrive will allow.  I have not ever found an application that I could not
get Filemaker configure to.  Microsoft also has a program called Access.  Its
been ported over to the MAC and from the messages I read its also quite
customizable as well.  I don't find it as user friendly as Filemaker, but that
may be  because I was raised on Filemaker and not Access.   According to
Jeannie Grassi and a couple other folks Access is great.  Take your pick and
run with it.  Filemaker PRO was initally made for the MAC and then ported over
to the Window's platform.  Access was made initially for the Window's machines
and then ported over to the MAC.
Hope that helps you.

----Marvin McDonald