Scheduling customers

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:06:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/98 10:53:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
IgorKatz2U@AOL.COM writes:

<<
 offended if I show up early.  I could wait somewhere until the appointed time
 but this would be a waste of my time.  I'm interested in how much time the
 rest of you allow between tunings?  Thanks in advance from David Porter in
St.
 Louis, MO

David:

My schedule is generally: 8:30;9:45;11:15;12:30.  This presumes that driving
distances are just 8 to 10 minutes (as they usually are).  Further
distance=more time in between pianos.  I have some customers who like it if I
would start at 7:30.  I also like that since I am finished by noon and can
still play 18 holes on the local golfcourse.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio