No subject

Ron Lindquist ronl@nnex.net
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:00:12 -0500

Would like to trade up to 10 days stay in the  Wisconsin North woods for
help in passing my RPT tests, Have passed written.

Rustic setting {Out House} ...

Have been Tuning since 1976. Have a small shop, not heatd in winter.
Now adding 10`x 32`.

Input would be appreciated!

Can not spell to good so respond to ronl@nnex.com

Deer Hunting is comeing up, I have a few tied up . So come up now or in
summer.

Sincerely,Ronald R. Lindquist    R&R Piano Service
                                 6039  River Road
                                 Eagle River, Wi  54521

                                 715-479-7051