Scheduling customers

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 13:36:38 -0300

Hi List,
I normally schedule my first appointment for 0900hrs, the next one late morning, the
next one early afternoon, and the next one for late afternoon.
I always call if there is any change due to unforseen things. I always explain, that
it is hard to know how long an appointment will take, because of additional things
that I was unaware of, that need to be done, on the initial call.
About arriving early or late. I went to a town about an hours drive away, I did four
pianos and came home. My wife said where were you today, I told her and she said I
was in the wrong town. I had mixed my days up, and was supposed to be in a town, an
hour in the other direction. No one said a word in the places, where I was a day
early.
But the other four called to say I was late.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.