APSCO

YouthPage8@AOL.COM YouthPage8@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:59:22 EST

Ladies and Gentleman,
	I thought I would take a brief moment just to address my deep disgust with
APSCO.  I ordered a "Hale" Rosewood Extension tuning hammer from them.  I sent
my letter with remittance almost 2 weeks ago.  According to their book
keeping, they recieved my check on 10/20.  I called on 10/22 and they said
that they had recieved my check two days before, but had still not sent out my
hammer.  I called today on the 26th to be told: "No, we haven't sent that out
yet... we only received your check on the 20th."  Then I reminded them that
they had said that orders would be processed within 24 hrs. as long as the
check was under $150.  Mine was approx. $100.  She then said "hold on while I
check on that order".  She then proceeded to leave me on hold for a long
period of time and then come back to tell me that the reason it had not been
sent yet was because they had to build the hammer (this took 6 days???).  She
then assured me by saying that it was all packed and ready to go (what does it
mean to me unless it's already on a UPS truck?).  Folks, this is a pretty
pathetic way to run a business.  I just wanted to share that experience so
that nobody else has the same thing happen to them.
I will never, never, never, never order from American Piano Supply Co. Again!

Jonathan Hoover