Outsiders

Tunethepno@AOL.COM Tunethepno@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:16:52 EST

In a message dated 10/26/98 11:03:29 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

<< Jory,

 There are always a few on each list that feel certain others should not be
allowed.  Personally, I've found the information you've posted both
interesting and timely.  That's a lot more than I can say for many of the one-
liners and me-to'ers the take up space and waste time for everyone.

 Stick around.  We might learn something.

 Del

I agree, if for no other reason than we need people with cool names like Jory
and Delwin.
Actually, I've been tuning for over 20 years and, although I've only
subscribed to the list a short time, I have learned from the answers of
different techs to the questions of the "outsiders." I think that even the
posts about computer hardware and software are interesting, since it is
increasingly difficult to run a home based business like tuner/technician
without a computer and I have an inexhaustable supply of questions about
pianos and computers.
John Stroup