Therapy

Steve Pearson SPearson@yamaha.com
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:39:42 -0800

Therapy, indeed.  The down side of hearing someone like Kottke can have the effect of making it seem so hopeless to play the guitar.  One might be moved to have one's own fingers surgically removed to avoid embarrassing oneself.  What a wry sense of humor to boot.  Leo, I mean.
Steve
FKF (Fellow Kottke Fan)

>>> Ron Nossaman <nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET> 10/23 8:56 PM >>>
Just got back from a Leo Kotke concert. Interesting audience mix, like an
aging college crowd. Not a three piece suit in the lot. It's nice to get the
occasional reminder that talent, humor, and the appreciation for both still
exist out there. I'm looking forward to next year to do it again. Night all.

 Ron