Outsiders

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:06:08 -0500

I think the concern is not over non-techs posting
but the influx of piano owners asking:
"What's the best piano to buy for my nine year old to start lessons"?

Questions like, 'How do you tune a piano"? and "What is voicing"?
prompted some to respond with referrals to other forums.  Rightly so.

Although technical in nature, the list should not evolve (once again)
into "Everything you wanted to know about pianos...".
CAUT has already moved due to the signal to noise ratio.

So if word got out that "Ask the good ol' folks at pianotech, they'll tell
ya";
this list would bog down. There is a place for these questions - rmmp.

Jon Page