a new one

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 19:45:30 -0600

Hi All,
Today, in the process of pushing my CC's, my client decides to have me make
two high gloss black CC's for the front legs of their GH-1 that sit on a
hardwood floor, and a beige CC that sits under the back leg on the beige
carpet.  This is going to look screwy, but I will do what ever they want as
long as they pay.  These are very well to do people, and when I suggested
that I had never seen anything like this done before the comment was that
they live on 'the edge'.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Peripherals in
St. Louis, MO