APSCO

YouthPage8@AOL.COM YouthPage8@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:16:55 EST

Ron,
First of all I would like to make it quite clear that I respect you as one of
the best piano technicians in my area, and I respect your view highly.  I have
also  cooled down considerably since I wrote that post.  However, I think you
misunderstood the tenor of my statement.  My main complaint is not that the
hammer is not in my hand at this moment. My main complaint is that I was lied
to... not once, but multiple times, and treated caustically.  I didn't post
that email because I was angry  necessarily (although I was furious), but
because the business has proven to me to be untrustworthy.  And as far as my
own faults, Ron, I do have many.  But when someone points them out to me I do
try to be gracious and work on them.  When I pointed out to APSCO today that
the shipment should have gone out days ago (according to the promise they made
me that it would be sent out on the 21st) they were caustic and wanted me to
feel bad that I had even called.

I respect your opinion Ron, But I don't believe I'm off base here.
Jonathan