A little comment from the South

Roberto Rovira roberto_rovira@ciudad.com.ar
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 01:09:56 -0200

Dear list,
I"ve only be subscribed to the list for only three months. There were
days when I got very interesting (for me) information. And  days with
a lot of messages that I deleted because I was not interested about them.
For two or three times I asked something to the list and very kind
people send me their responses. I' m glad about this subject. It is very
important to  me.  But now, I want that somebody could tell me about
<" the true intent of the list."> as somebody wrote. I'm not a RPT
as most of you use to sign. Probably, I would never be one.
I am foreigner. I live in a foreign country and a CV, as somebody says
sometime ago it was common to ask for to subscribe to the list, would
 tell you nothing or almost nothing about my knowledge. After the
 "open list affaire", I am a little bit worried about sending any
requisitation to the list. If I have to evaluate the importance of
the question to avoid hurt the susceptibility of the "well respected thecs",
this way would be not spontaneous. Which would be the future subjects
on the list?
BTW, I have something about the "well respected thecs". I saw some time
ago the  educational videos of "somebody " and there
were some ways of doing the repairings that  scared me .
I think I will go on. The list seems to be to me more than a place where
we can get information about piano business (I think there's a lot of people
that enjoy to share it). I've found very sensitive people with good feelings .
I enjoy so much some "off topic messages". I'm all the day with pianos and
a little of amusement is not bad.
The list is wonderfull. You are lucky. I hope to say "we" in the future .

Roberto Rovira
José Mármol
Buenos Aires
Argentina