Tool box tip

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:04:25 -0500

At 5:49 AM -0500 10/25/98, Robert B. Edwardsen wrote:
>I'm sure this is not an original idea with me but I did just discover it this
>week and thought it might be of value to others.

I drive a Ford Escort wagon, with up to four tool boxes in the luggage area
at the back. The largest and heaviest goes in first, sticking out a 45
degrees from the corner between the wheel well and the back of the back
seat. Two more tool boxes similary bisect the angles between this first box
and the wheel well and back seat, and a fourth notches into the
wheelwell/backseat corner on the other side of the luggage area. The
resulting geometric pattern is quite attractive.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"I gotta go ta woik...."
Ian Shoales, Duck's Breath M. Theater