Outsiders

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 00:42:41 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:

> I've read many posts on the "other list", you know the one created by all the
> "peckers" ...

HEY, PAL:

LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT. LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT.

I've been a member of this list for years, going back to the days of

Jack Reeves and BYU. Yet, ever since you joined, you've been insulting

me--as well as any other technician--male, or female-- who dares to

express an idea contrary to your own, no matter how stupid your idea

might be--by calling us  members of the Baloney-Bunch and The Loser-List;

and equalholics; as well as subjecting many fine technicians to violent

personal attacks, for the only reason that they refused to come and

worship at your temple of the Two-Hundred Year-Old Tuning Hammer! Such

posts are a matter of public record and can be found not only in Piano-

tech's archives, but other places as well. And, now, on top of all this

you've resorted to calling us "peckers". too! Such behavior is a disgrace.

In fact, you have become an embarrassment to self-respecting, loud-mouth,

self-aggrandizing, blow-hards, everywhere. Crawl back under your rock,

pal. It's almost time for an other meeting of BILL'S BULL_ONLY BUNCH

to begin.

Disrespectfully,

Les Smith