open or not... thanks for the responces

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:13:12 EST

Hi list,

The recent discussions on this being an open list or not had some talking
about flamers and some saying they were defending others... and the like.
This started with an honest question and I don't remember any flames or
reasons persons should be defended.  I asked for a perspective on opinions on
whether or not the list was open for all, and clearly some want just piano
techs, young and starting out or veterans in the biz, and yet most others seem
to want input from the general public.  I was just concerned that the list may
soon evolve to many posts of a non-piano nature.  Please allow me to say thank
you for all your responces and I believe we all voiced our opinions in a
reasonable fashion.  I will continue to enjoy this resource and ask
forgiveness if anyone read something more than that into my previous post.

Thanks to all,

Ed Tomlinson