Business Software Responses (off topic)

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:43:07 -0500

At 5:06 PM -0500 10/25/98, Susan Kline wrote:
>I'm about to buy a new computer, and I must decide what
>software to put on it for my business.

Think Different. Find the local Apple Dealer, and sit down in front of an
iMac. Be able to tell the salesperson what apps you're currently using for
business. MsWx is directly portable, as is most of the major WinTel
software. (....I dare you.....)

>While volume has been a problem in the past, it has seemed relatively light
>lately, but I fear that is just a byproduct of the wrangling with and by
>Mr. Bremmer..............
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Susan

Boy, have I ever been out of the room <g>.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

".......true more in general than specifically"
Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the Hebrew roots of Calypso music