who's ruining the list?

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:22:46 +0000

Another little thing that bugs me is several responses to a post
that say the same thing.  I make it a point to go through all my
posts before responding because often someone has already
articulated what I would have posted.  Just my humble opinion.

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA
"The filters are up and running"

David Ilvedson, RPT