Action Geometry Correction

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:35:18 -0500

In cleaning out the pile of papers on my desk I found another
pile underneath it. Amongst them was the hand-out from the
Providence Convention about "Action Geometry: Truth And
Consequences" by Rick Baldassin & Chris Robinson.

Previously I mentioned, that with the key half depressed
the knuckle/wippen contact point fell on the action spread line;
as recalled to the best of my knowledge from their class.
I obviously did not recall the information correctly.   The lines
they drew on the action parts (pictured indivually, not on the stack)
are between the center pins and their respective contact points,
but no mention at all about proximity of said contact point to action
spread line. Which Don M. pointed out on mIRC one night that the
contact point_is_ below the spread line at halftime. I tested and
found that to be true, I could not find the hand-out and refresh my
memory on the class, but now I have. It is an interesting forumla
but unfortunately I do not have a scanner.

I know you all were waiting for me to find it and clear that up.

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)