Strips or wedges

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:01:11 EST

Jim,

I have the same question.  Bill Garlick taught me to head to the bass end
first for better stability.  Please restate your possition so I may better
understand.

Thanks,

Ed Tomlinson

<< Hi Jim,
 I got a question for you.  I always tune the thirth octave first. Sometimes
 the fourth also to check . Then l always tune the Bass before l get further
 on with the treble. l was taught that the Bass has a bigger effect on the
 soundboard and therefore l must tune it first. lm interested to know why you
 "save the Bass for last".
 Best regards,

 Wim Vermeyen >>