This list is a waste of time

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:34:46 -0500

musutton@alpha.nlu.edu wrote:

> To whom it may concern:
>     This list is a waste of time.
>     IMHO.
>        Ed Sutton, RPT

Not so.  I am installing a grand action that needed new brackets.  The
brackets were changing dimensions! This job is being paid by the
manufacturer.  I learned about it here!!!

The problem with the list is that people let things bother them.  Loosen
up, relax.  Life is too short.

I don't agree with lottsa folks...it's no big deal.  Everyone can have
their own opinion.  Gee, sometimes those who don't agree with me (and I
know they must be wrong) sometimes convince me to look at things their
way.

Take care, Ed. I hope we can exchange ideas soon.  Those letters "RPT"
after your name tell me you probably know more than me about
painos...I'd hate to miss an opprtunity to learn.
--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member