This list is a waste of time

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:45:51 -0400

In a message Ed wrote:

>To whom it may concern:
>    This list is a waste of time.
>    IMHO.
>       Ed Sutton, RPT

No offence meant, I am just trying to make a point, IMHO this are the kind
of messages that some people may find offensive, Ed if you think so, why
donīt you expose it in a different way. I think we should find a way of
getting to a midterm where everybody could feel reasonably well with the
list again. As I said before in another post, everybody has different
opinions and criteria, and when a list grows, everytime becomes more
difficult to have everybody happy, but I think it is becoming very important
to find a way of keeping everybody in harmony.
Lets think a little about it and try to find a solution without fighting
everybody out, I consider that everybody in the list is important, and I am
sure we can find a way out.

Elian