Steinway parts

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:04:44 -0600 (CST)

At 09:05 PM 10/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Friends:
>
>Can I get Steinway parts from any place other than Steinway?  I have a B
>with a broken monkey.  I called the company but was unable to talk with
>a human.  I admit I wasn't very patient.
>
>Clyde Hollinger

Carefully ducking the obvious reference to the implied improbability of
connecting with a human at Steinway, I suggest you make one. That's a
monkey, not a Steinway human. It may take God to make a tree, but a tech
with a band saw can whack a piece of one into a monkey.

Yea, I see it, but don't start with me!  %-)

 Ron